Salt of the Earth ensures the highest possible quality products by being Certified by two of the world's most respected associations, "Nature et Progres" of Europe and the "Biological Farmers of Australia".
This certification can only be achieved through rigorous scrutiny of the place of origin, importing/freighting methods and the repackaging areas. The B.F.A symbol is a guarantee of an organically harvested, fresh quality product. For more information visit our Celtic Sea Salt page.
Are you getting what you paid for?
To ensure you are getting what you paid for consider the following criteria:
- It is important to check the salts Mineral Analysis. If this is not available I would question its integrity.
- Hand Harvested Coarse Sea Salt naturally retains moisture. If the Salt appears dry anti-caking agents have been added.
- If the crystals are large and clear the product has been washed and therefore is no better than refined table salts.
- No matter what label is given to cheap salt it is merely a by-product that contains not much more than Sodium Chloride which has been massed produced to save money.
- Prior to purchasing, ask if they test for pesticide residues, have they got a mineral analysis, do they have any information on sea salt?
- You can be guaranteed that Salt of the Earth's Hand Harvested Celtic Sea Salt contains all of the benefits throughout this website. 100% Organically Hand Harvested with no additives, just as nature intended.