View our products and shop onlineVisit Store
Blueberry Salt Box
Handcrafted in Japan, this striking blueberry coloured salt box has been made from the finest ceramic porcelain, with a Japanese cypress lid to allow the salt to “breathe” while keeping the exterior odor away. Easy to fill, access, and protect your Celtic Sea Salt from kitchen splatter. Free from lead and cadmium and completely food safe.
Out of stock
The carry-handle allows you maneuver with ease, with one hand, when you’re seasoning your dish or salting a pot of boiling water.
With the attached flip-lid, you never have to accidentally lose it or leave the salt exposed to food debris. It sits nicely on the counter with your other kitchen containers as it is space-conscious for its capacity, not to mention it’s visually flattering.
- The lid is made out of Hinoki tree (Japanese cypress) to keep the odor away.
- Ceramics keep the salt free of moisture, chemicals, dust, and food splash.
- The flip-open lid for easy access & refill.
- Carry-handle for effortless maneuvering.
- Capacity: Approximately 300-380g of Celtic Sea Salt
- 8.8cm x 15.2cm x 9cm
- Made in Japan by quality craftsmen
Celtic Sea Salt sold separately.
- Orders 3kg and under – $10.00 Flat Rate*
- Orders over 3kg to 5kg – $16.00 Flat Rate*
- Orders over 5kg to 10kg – $24.00 Flat Rate*
- Orders over 10kg to 15kg – $33.00 Flat Rate*
- Free freight for orders over $175 (excludes International orders outside Australia)*
- Freight is included in all Bundle pricing
Freight Terms and Conditions:
- All orders will be sent via the most economical method, PO Boxes may not be acceptable.
- Please allow 300g for packaging with orders in weight limits mentioned above.
- All orders are sent with Authority to Leave. This means the courier leave the parcel in a safe place at the delivery address if available. If there isn’t a safe place, the parcel will be taken to your nearest Parcel Connect collection point or back to the local depot.
- *All prices exclude GST