View our products and shop onlineVisit Store
$13.50 inc. GST
This Ceramic Grinder comes filled with 80g of our Dried Coarse Celtic Sea Salt ready to use.
Our versatile Ceramic Grinder is made from very fine porcelain ceramic material, free of metal impurities and BPA Free. Most grinders available today use metal or nylon parts as their grinding mechanism.
These hard non-corrosive, oil resistant stones are odourless and easy to clean which ensures that your whole condiments are ground fresh. You will be amazed what freshly ground Sea Salt and Whole Peppercorns taste like. This durable Ceramic Grinder is an ideal addition to any kitchen or table setting and also makes an excellent gift.
- Non – corrosive – Ideal for salt
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to fill & clean
- Hygienic detachable lid
- Easy to use screw top glass jar
- Metal & nylon free grinding part
- Ideal for travelling, home or as a gift
- 13.5cm Tall
- 5cm Lid Diameter
- 4.5cm Base Diameter
- Salt of the Earth’s Celtic Sea Salt Crystals (see drying instructions below)
- Whole Peppercorns
- Flax Linseeds
- Mustard Seeds
- Whole Coriander Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Various other whole herbs & spices
Instructions For Use
- Remove plastic shrink sleeve, unscrew the grinder top and remove the pressure seal pad. Screw the Grindre top back on and you are ready to go.
- To refill, simply unscrew the glass jar from the grinding unit in an anti-clockwise direction, clean then fill with dried Salt of the Earth’s Coarse Crystals, Whole Peppercorns, various Herbs or Spices then screw back together.
- To use, hold the grinder with on hand and turn the glass jar in a clockwise direction.
- For Grinder maintenance, clean with warm soapy water, rinse and allow to completely dry prior to refilling.
- To clean without washing, simply grind with dry salt crystals to remove unwanted particles and odour when grinding between different herb and spice varieties.
- Important tip to remember – Due to the moist nature of Hand Harvested Sea Salt that contains no anti-caking agents, we recommend removing the excess moisture to ensure quality grinding. Place approximately a 1/4 cup of Salt of the Earth coarse crystals in the sun and allow the moisture to evaporate naturally. Or alternatively place the same amount on a non-metal ovenproof dish and gently dry in a low temperature oven (50-100oC) for approximately 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool and place in the Grinder. This process will not alter the mineral analysis. Now enjoy the taste of fully mineralised Salt of the Earth and the natural aromatic flavour of freshly ground whole Herbs & Spices.
- Orders 3kg and under – $9.00 Flat Rate
- Orders over 3kg to 5kg – $15.00 Flat Rate
- Orders over 5kg to 10kg – $23.00 Flat Rate
- Orders over 10kg to 15kg – $30.00 Flat Rate
- Free freight for orders over $120 (excludes International orders outside Australia)
- Freight is included in all Bundle pricing
Freight Terms and Conditions:
- All orders under 5kg will be sent via Australia Post.
- Orders over 5kg will be sent via the most economical method, PO Boxes may not be acceptable.